Saturday, May 24, 2014

Birthday Box Card

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a good start!

Not too long ago, I found some box card files in the Silhouette store.  I have been playing around with them, and I have to say - I love them!  A couple posts back, I shared a box card with flowers that I made for Mother's Day.  Well, here's another one I made to celebrate a birthday.


These box cards come together so easily.  They look like they might take a while to put together, but they really don't.  My only fear with them is that people won't know how to open them up when they receive them.  But, I've watched 2 recipients open them now, and they seem to figure it out quickly enough on their own!  :-)


Die Cuttin Divas is having a Happy Birthday challenge this week, so I'm going to link this up over there.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern cardstock from DCWV Birthday Wishes stack
Birthday box card from the Silhouette store

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. Great papers....almost finished with mine!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I just bought a box card file from Silhouette store today, so I am looking forward to making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again! Thank you for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete